Thursday, October 27, 2005

Having A Baby Changes Everything


I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that having a baby changes everything. I thought I knew what I was in for, but I had no idea. There is nothing in the world that can make me feel more incompetent than my baby crying and I am unable to figure out how to fix the problem.

Fortunately, it does not take long before all that crying turns into smiling! And that is when all the fun begins. Georgia is now almost 4 months old and has started laughing out loud. I never knew I was such a funny person until she came along! Apparently, me cracking a smile is one of the funniest things in the world, because that is all it takes to make her smile and laugh at me.

I swear it seems like everyday she grows a little more. She goes back to the Dr. next Friday for her four-month check-up and I cannot wait to see how much she weighs. She weighed 11 lbs. 9 oz. at her two-month check-up, and by my very unsophisticated scales at home, I estimate she weighs around 15 lbs. What a CHUNK!

Georgia is going to be a cow for Halloween. She is going to get dressed up and help me hand out candy to the neighborhood kids. The picture above is from our trip to the Zoo for their Halloween party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Georgia is the cutest cow I have ever seen in my life!

10/27/2005 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby ... Mooo! Love you Georgia Marie.

10/28/2005 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home