Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Georgia



Here is a photo of the birthday girl enjoying her cake. I cannot believe she is now a year old! This past year has gone by so quickly.



She got lots of great gifts and has been enjoying playing with all of her new toys. She loves the wagon that mamaw and papaw got her. Too bad it has rained every night this week and we have not been able to take it outside yet. We have been pulling her all through the house in it though.



She has started blowing kisses now. This age is sooooo much fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hollis said...

Happy Birthday to Georgia! She is adorable. I'm sure her birthday was wonderful. I love the pictures...I've missed seeing how big she's getting!!!

Take care!

7/13/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Vannah said...

I've been a real slacker lately! Did Karyn tell you we'll be in Boston soon?

7/14/2006 7:03 AM  
Blogger Hollis said...

Yup...she was getting some info for you guys from us about where to get the best cannolis ever. You HAVE to go get a cannoli! Sounds like you guys are going to have a fun trip.

7/14/2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home