Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Irish Lass


I am leaving my beautiful child, once again, to go on a trip to Texas. She is staying with Grams this weekend, so she has spent a little quality time with all of the grandparents lately. I am going to miss her like crazy, but I spent last night downloading a bunch of photos of her to my new iPod, so I can show them to Aunt Wendy while I am in Dallas.

Above is one of the photos I took of her last night. I am not going to be in town for St. Paddy's Day, so I went ahead and put the shirt on her yesterday. My next trip is not until May and my entire family is going to South Carolina together, so I do not plan on leaving this poor child again any time soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Hey! I was there when that shirt was purchased.

3/15/2006 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home