Monday, January 09, 2006

Best Buddies


Caroline is really starting to see the benefits of having a baby around the house. Not only does she get to eat soggy crackers and lick clean bowls of uneaten peas and green beans, but she also gets a little extra lovin'.

Georgia celebrated her half birthday on Saturday by laying in the floor and playing with her favorite pooch! She weighed 16 lbs. and 5 oz. when I took her to the Dr. on Friday. Her thick thighs led me to believe she would weigh more than that, but she seems to be growing faster in weight than in height (I think that's genetic). However, she can hold her own when it comes to the circumference of her head. She may just be average in height and weight, but her head is in the 90th percentile! He did say she was sitting up very well for a child with a head that size (like father, like daughter). I'm such a proud momma!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Audrey's Mama said...

That's so funny that the doc said "for a baby w/a head that size! You should carry around a pic of Jimmy's baby "head" so people will understand! :)

1/09/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Brianna said...

Nothing wrong with big-headed babies! At least, Georgia is still ON the chart. :)

1/10/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

I don't think you understand how loud my cry of, "AWWWWWWWWW" was when that picture popped up.

1/10/2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home