Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll
I cannot believe it is Thanksgiving already. Maybe that means I do not take enough time during the year to think about everything that I am thankful for, so let me do so right now.
I am thankful for my pets, especially that big old rotten pooch that keeps my feet warm every night (even if she does hog the covers which causes my feet to be cold in the first place). She was my first baby girl and I will not forget that.
I know a few of you will wonder if I have lost my mind on this one, but I am grateful for having such a great job. It is flexible and pays well enough for me to enjoy my life outside of the 40 hours a week I spend at work. And I have great coworkers that make that 40 hours easier to bear as well.
I am thankful for all of my great friends. One thing I have learned this year is that girlfriends are the greatest and no matter how busy my life seems to get, I need to make time for dinner and a drink with the girls.
I am very thankful for having such a wonderful family. This past year, my family has come through for me in too many ways to mention. I think I would have had some kind of meltdown if I had not had so much help from them, especially my sister and mom. I can always count on them, no matter what the situation.
I am also very thankful for having such a great husband. He has had to deal with a very emotional wife this last year and I am so grateful that he rode that roller coaster with me.
And of course, the biggest blessing in my life this year is my baby girl. I never dreamed how much work being a mom would be, nor did I realize just how much I would grow to love that little girl in such a short amount of time.
I don't even remember Georgia being this small, when did she grow?

1 Comments:
It is so amazing how fast they grow! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
<< Home