Redneck Heaven
I took Tuesday off to spend the day with my husband and daughter. We decided to get out and run some errands. Our journey led us to Clarksville, IN where we went to the newest Bass Pro Shop. I have never seen so many rednecks together in one spot before in my life, it was truly amazing. Actually, the store is pretty impressive. One of the sales guys told us that it is the 2nd largest Bass Pro shop in existence. I cannot even imagine just how big the largest is then.
On a side note, Georgia tried sweet potatoes for the first time Monday and really seemed to like them. I guess we know what she will be having for Thanksgiving dinner this year!

1 Comments:
No, but if I had thought about it, I would have put them on her. She wore her camo to Harvest Homecoming and everyone kept telling me what a cute baby boy I had.
Post a Comment
<< Home