It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Well, Thanksgiving is over, so my focus has turned to Christmas. Christmas is going to be so much fun this year!!! Of course, Georgia will not get too excited about presents but she did like the lights on mamaw’s Christmas tree this weekend. Audrey is going to have a ball this year. She got pretty excited about her birthday gifts in October, but I think she will LOVE Christmas.
I pulled my Christmas tree and a few other decorations out of the attic this weekend. I also made a few clay ornaments to hang on my bare tree. In the past, I had never gotten too excited about Christmas, so I do not have many ornaments. I thought I would make clay ornaments, so the dogs/cat/kiddos could not break them.
I took a few photos of Georgia last night, in an attempt to get a good photo for our Christmas cards this year. Here is one that I thought was pretty cute!

1 Comments:
Cutest Santa in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment
<< Home