Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Year Of Many Firsts

I know this will be a year of many "firsts" for Georgia. She has learned to roll over each way like a pro, so I know it will not be long until she is sitting without any assistance and then the real fun begins. She will start crawling, pulling up, walking, talking, etc. (Oh my Gosh, my baby girl is growing up!). She is becoming such a little person, not just a baby now. She babbles to me to get my attention and just lights up when she sees my face each morning. I take her to the Dr. tomorrow for her 6 month check-up and I cannot wait to see how much she weighs.

Christmas was so much fun this year. Her Cousin Audrey was all about opening gifts and Georgia loved watching her open them. I think they made some kind of pact, Audrey got to open them, but Georgia got to chew on all of the paper. Here is a cute pic of the girls on Christmas Eve:

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey's Mama said...

Damn that's 2 cute kids! -- submitted by an unbiased stranger, of course.

1/05/2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home