Let It Snow
They are calling for 5 to 8 inches of snow today. This would be great if I did not have to work tomorrow, but I do. It also means that driving home today is going to be a bear! Everyone freaks out when it snows around here. It feels like I am in school again, everyone is hoping that we can go home early or will not have to work tomorrow. Unfortunately, they are not so liberal about closing their offices here at work. They would not want to waste any of the taxpayers’ money.
On another note, my girl turned 5 months old yesterday. Here is a picture of her and Howard, our worthless cat!

3 Comments:
Her hair looks so blond in that photo! (Georgia's ... not Howard's.) :) She is getting so big, too. I can't wait to spend Christmas with her. (Georgia ... not Howard!)
Don't worry sis, I know how you really feel about Howard!!! I bet Audrey would choose Howard over Georgia any day :)
No, no. We want more Caroline....not Howard! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home