What Is This Thing

Georgia was not quite sure what to think about her first taste of a cracker. She basically just mauled it until it was a soggy mess and then we gave it to Caroline. Caroline seemed to be very grateful for her soggy cracker though. You have got to love dogs, they make cleaning up baby messes much easier. You just have to make sure she does not try to lick the cracker out of the inside of the baby's mouth as well. (Because Caroline is not above doing that.)

2 Comments:
Oh, Caroline. I guess she really is starting to get used to having a baby around that can give her food! I can't believe Georgia is growing up so fast.
I LOVE all the cute lil' rolls of skin in that top photo. Just wanta kiss her. (And I mean Georgia, not Caroline!)
Post a Comment
<< Home