Do I Look Sick To You

Once again, I freaked out and overreacted to my child being sick! I take her to the Dr. thinking there is something seriously wrong with her and she just has a head cold. In hindsight, I realize she did not exhibit any serious symptoms, but I did not have the luxury of that 20/20 vision at that moment. My daughter was sick and I had to make it better!!! Here is a picture of her and her daddy the day she was "sick". In my defense, she has not been acting like herself. She is usually a very happy baby, but she has been so fussy and needy lately. Good thing she is so darn cute!

3 Comments:
That's a funny-looking picture ... looks like Jimmy has a monkey on his back! Hope Shoogie feels better real soon. Give her X&O from Aunt Nana!
So, are you both Aunt Nana to the respective little girls?
Yep! Or at least til GA is old enough to call Lana whatever she wants. If she's like her mom, we won't be able to understand her for several years anyway, so it won't matter :)
Post a Comment
<< Home