Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Funny Valentine


I just recently had my and Georgia's photo taken together as a surprise for Jimmy for Valentine's Day. Of course, I could not wait until Valentine's Day to give them to him, I gave them to him as soon as he got home from work that day. My friend Melissa did something to this photo in PhotoShop, I love the results! The photographer printing these for me asked me what HIS name was! I told him Georgia, but he did not even flinch!

Tomorrow, Georgia will be 19 months old. Everyday she seems less like a baby to me and more like a little girl. It kinda makes me sad, but at the same time I LOVE the little independent girl that she is becoming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Did she get a haircut?!

2/07/2007 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home