Friday, July 11, 2008

The Princess & Her Pooch



Let me introduce you to Daisy, she's the newest addition to our family. And probably the only addition to our family for a very long time to come. Georgia is very fond of Daisy and wants her to sleep in the bed with her, but Daisy gets to sleep in a crate until she won't potty in the house or chew on things when she's unsupervised (which could be a year or longer). When she learns to be a good girl, I'm going to let her start sleeping with Georgia.

I have been MIA on this blog for just under a year now, I am pathetic! In those 11 months, my baby has been growing up. She is such a big girl now and life is so much fun. Here is a pic from her 3rd birthday party last week, she had a ball!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hollis said...

Oh Vannah! I cannot believe how grownup Georgia looks. Sniff...our little gals aren't so little anymore. Hope you're having a good summer! Take care :)

7/18/2008 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home